Jesus said, “…Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” - Matthew 28:19-20 KJV
Some of us may go, some of us may stay, but whatever we do we should always pray. Join us as we lift up these missionaries. As we pray, we will be apart of the work that they are doing here in the US and all over the world.
We are involved in reaching out to our surrounding communities by bringing the gospel message to those who are lost.
- Community Outreach - Anthony Angiletta - second and fourth Saturday at 10am
- Jersey Shore Rescue Mission (Men Only) - EJ Smith - once a month on a Monday night
- Mall Outreach - John Kirsch - once a month on Friday nights
- Pro-Life Ministry - Joe Zakhary - third Saturday of every month
- Youth Outreach - Dan Kazanjian - various outreaches throughout the year
Love Your Neighbor: Tools for being a witness
Who is your neighbor? The people who live next door, as well as whoever we interact with in a given week. But how many of us talk to our neighbors and really pour into them the love of Jesus Take the time to show your neighbors you love them and then share with them that it’s because of the love of Jesus.
Take advantage of the daily interactions and turn them into opportunities to preach the Gospel:
- Leaves are falling? Rake some leaves for someone, just to bless them.
- Lonely for the Holidays? Maybe you aren’t, but if you know others who have nowhere to go, invite them to join you.
- In the winter, what can you do on a snowy day? After you shovel your driveway, shovel your neighbor’s driveway and share the Gospel with them while you work.
- At Halloween, make the experience of coming to your door for candy unforgettable, set up outside with a display, tracts and the best candy.
- Everybody loves a good BBQ! Invite your neighbors over for a BBQ.
- Going out to eat? Ask your server how you can pray for them when you pray for your food.
- Everyone has to get groceries and gas; reach out and talk to the person ringing you up or pumping your gas.
- Reach a little further. Pay for someone’s food in line at a store or meal at a restaurant. Give a bag of non-perishable food to someone who could use it.
Why do any of these things? Because Jesus loves us and saved us and we want others to know it. People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Once you break the barrier, then you have the chance to bring the conversation to the love of Jesus!
Questions you can ask to start the conversation in sharing the Gospel:
- Do you know where you will go when you die? If Heaven, why?
- If uncertain, can I tell you how you can be sure?
- Do you believe in God?
- What do you believe about Him?
- What do you believe?
- Can I tell you what I believe?
To find answers for these questions and more, check out alwaysbeready.com.
These are a list of missionaries around the world that we support in addition to our short term mission trips.
- Austria: Ken and Michi Meyer – Refugee ministry
- Budapest: John and Nicole Pollick
- Budapest: Lisa Collins
- Canada: Dan and Amy Schilke – Northgate Ministry (www.northgateministry.com)
- Far East: Tim and TaLisa Rogers
- Haiti: Brian and Sophia McDaniel – Cross to Light (www.crosstolight.org)
- Haiti: Pastor Leo Azilien – Calvary Chapel Cap Haitien
- India: Courtney Deacon – One Life to Love (www.onelife2love.org)
- Kenya, Africa: Pastor William Kioria – Shalom Church
- North Africa: TM
- Peru: Brian and Betty Vander Kodde - Koinonia Calvary Chapel
- Philippines: Robert and Joy Ruotolo – Church Plant
Methods on How to Share the Gospel
The Romans Road Method
- Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Romans 5:8 “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 10:9 “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
The 5 “S” Method
SIN: Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
Jas 2:10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
SEPARATION: Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned
Pro 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.
SAVIOR: Jhn 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
2Co 5:21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
SALVATION: Jhn 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Jhn 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
SURRENDER: Jhn 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name
Jhn 3:18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
The A-B-C Method
- A - Admit that you are a sinner unable to help yourself, separated from God, deserving punishment, and in need of a Savior. Rom. 3:23, 1 John 1:8
- B - Believe that Jesus is the Son of God, fully God and fully man, offered His life on the cross to take away your sin and restore your relationship with God.
Rom. 5:8, John 3:16, 1 Cor. 15: 3-4
- C - Commit before God and before man your desire to serve Christ as the Lord of your life; confess your faith in Him as your only Savior. Ask him for forgiveness
of your sin, and for the Holy Spirit to empower you to live a life for Him. (Repentance) John 1:12, Rom. 10:13, Acts 3:19, Matt. 4:17-19
The Single Verse Evangelism Method
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9