Save The Date
- Join us each day for Passion Week:
- Baptism Service - Sunday, March 29 at 6pm
- Day of Prayer & Fasting - Monday, March 30 at 7pm
- Do You Believe? (Movie)- Tuesday, March 31 at 7pm (AMC Loews Brick Plaza)
- The Shepherd (Theatrical Presentation by Bill Welsh) - Wednesday April 1 at 7pm
- Sermon on the Mount (teaching by elders) - Thursday April 2 at 7pm
- Good Friday Service - Friday April 3 at 7pm
- Easter Sunrise Service - Sunday April 5 at 6:30am ( 6550 Rt 9 So Howell NJ)
- Easter Service - Sunday April 5 at 10am (Jackson Liberty High School)
- Women's Spring Brunch - April 18, 2015 11:30am-2:30pm
- Guest Speaker Joey Rozek - Sunday April 26, 2015
- Women's Retreat - June 5-6, 2015
- Bridgefest - June 26 & 27, 2015
- Church Picnic - Saturday July 25, 2015 at Camp Zehnder
- Vacation Bible School at CCC- July 6-10, 2015
Believer's Growth Classes - Sundays @ 8:15 AM & 9:45 AM
Join fellow brothers and sisters in Christ for a time to learn, share, discuss and fellowship each Sunday! Some of the topics covered in class are: Apologetics- Learn how to defend the trustworthiness of the Bible, A walk through the Bible - An overview, The "non-negotiables " of our faith, Church history, the importance of fellowship, How to develop an effective prayer life, sharing your faith with confidence. For more information, contact Anthony Angilletta: 732-513-7284.
CD Series for Sale
The CD book of Matthew, Proverbs, Galatians, Ten Commandments and Exodus studies, from Upon This Rock, are currently being sold in the bookstore.
There is currently a need for servants in the following ministries. If you are interested in serving, please sign-up at the info counter.
- Children's Ministry & VBS - See Josh Taylor
- Nursery - See Marion McCarrick
- Cleaning - See Dom DeNaro
- Bookstore/Cafe - See Gary Strevell
- Ushers & Greeters - See Dom Angotti
- Outreach - See Anthony Angilletta
Children's Ministry Updates: Did you know....
*Breakfast will be served to children during 1st service
* A Junior High Class for 6th-8th grade is during 2nd service